Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Experts, new costume, new weapons!

Today, i got my reward from G1, the 40$ Ultimate Points, i bought 5 Karja's Portmanteu VIII. box.

I got...

Milky Bob for Grace Bernelli 1×
Camarylis costume for musketeer 2×
Pan Pan pet box 2×

Ricardo Balbaseda in Camarylis costume

Gema Balbaseda and her new hairstyle

After this... I bought Expert Scrolls from my reward,
After Gema and Pandora going to Master room, finally they are the 7th and 8th Expert member of the family
Also i bought many Upgrade accelators and Veteran Lacquers to upgrade my weapons.
La Emperatiz (riffle) El Sol (bracelet) and Le Noir (robe) succesfully upgraded to +6
Unfortunately La Puerza (bayonet) failed to +6 5x times (ughh..) that bayo stay at +5.....


1 comment:

  1. wow, you're pretty lucky to get both the hair and 2 costumes in only 5 boxes.

    ReplyDelete