Wednesday, May 12, 2010

4.1 Loading Screen contest, Scorpio symbol

Yestreday the 4.1 Loading Screen contest's winners are announced, and i am the 1ST OMG!!!
I won the 1st prize and 40 $ worth premium points from PlaySpanThis is my winner entry, my expert female fighter Soledad, who is the defender of the moon..


Also...The Erracan comsumable shop finally unlocked, and i bought 5 Swamp Angler Spinelles.
I got 3 Bog Angler and 2 Swamp Angler, tha last Swamp Angler dropped Scorpio symbol, i was happy!!Cuz i am not too lucky type...


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the contest. Is that from the Land of the Dead?

    Maybe I'll hop in the world to see what they have on sale in Errac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation on winning the contest!
    I just saw it on the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the contest!
    @WW: The map should be Errac Tierra Noche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy the screenie look awesome. Congratulation. Nao gib me all ur gold >;D

    ReplyDelete