Sunday, March 21, 2010

La Emperatiz


Today i sold my +5 Lvl 100 Black Dragon Riffle 26 % ATK 28% Speed 1s 7ACC for 500 mil,

After... I check the market and bought 25 MP 11 mil/ea, Amrita 16 mil/ea (broad) and Blue Ticket recipe 75 mil, this is= 430 million vis. I asked WingGundam family's Karjalain to craft my Blue Arsene Ticket. and i exchange the ticket to La Emperatiz riffle. This riffle is much better than my old +5 Black Dragon, and it was cheaper, i only need to +6 this riffle & my other trumps too. I think my next Trump weapon will be La Emperador 1h sword, or La Justicia (Greatsword)?

Well, my musks finnaly got pretty good shooting weapons for Flintlock.My expert characters with their Trump weapons.

Carlota (f.ele) El Sol - LoE Bracelet
Violeta (f.musk) La Puerza - Bayonet
Ricardo (m.musk) La Emperatiz -Riffle




No comments:

Post a Comment