Friday, March 19, 2010

In the past months.....

Hi guys! I did not write for a long time, the blog was forgotten, but i will restart!

But I write the more important events down now!
December 28.2009
Explore Occulta Dungeon, and finished the Expert Stance quest.


December 29. 2009.

Violeta (Fem, musk) Soledad (Fem. fig) Catalina (ETS) reached Expert status

And Getting Flintlock stance book for Ricardo (Male musk) & Violeta (Fem. Musk)
Equites Stance book for Soledad (Fem.Fig)

January 5. 2010

Virgillia (Le Blanc f. ele) reached veteran status
She is my 3rd female ele
[L-R]
Virgillia(f.ele vet) Carlota (f.ele exp) Veronica (f.ele vet)


February 25 2010.

Sword of the new world Updated to 3.4 version
1.finished the Arsene Circus questline
2. Got Ania character card
3. Got Helena character card Violeta vs Celine at Bourgogne Palace (questline)

Accomplished Ania quest,
[L-R]
Carlota(exp f.ele) Violeta(exp. f. musk) Vivian (exp f. scout)


February 27 2010

I crafted my first Trump Weapon : El Sol LoE bracelet

Trump weapons are lvl 100 Unique , they got 30% atk 30% speed +1AR base stats


March 3 2010

I crafted my 2ND! Trump weapon: La Puerza bayonet for Flintlock!


March 6 2010

Ania (Analia) lvling up to Veteran status, starting Dignite costume quest.


March 16 2010
After farming Red Quality Cloth in Errac Tierra Dias and getting Amrita and White Cloth in Errac Tierra Noche, i crafted my No.1 Le Dignitaire Costume for musketeerVioleta & her new Dignite costume
[L-R]

Carlota (exp ele) Violeta (exp musk) Vivian (exp scout)







No comments:

Post a Comment