Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome to the Renaissance!


Sword2 Finally updated Version 5.0!! Huhh, we finally got acces to Reckless Emilia,
and my favorite feature is: Tradeable Secret Area Passes/Wing coupons! The players who can't buy gold finally can acces to these places! (and can get wing of course)

My first, i check the new features, like dress room..
I visited Castilla 1st Garrison, and started the quests (but i didnt understand them, because my english is poor sometimes)

I also tried Reckless Emilia's mission too.. that was surprise too me, because she isn't too tough
My fighter tanked her with +6 3dr 2e armor, she just need a better GS because she didnt hit her with +6 92e
but with 64 AR/DR i down her hp to 25%, today i will try again with better equipement..



No comments:

Post a Comment